Sunday, September 29, 2024

Sunday and Coffeecake

I woke up at 4:00AM, dressed and made up my face and my bed and got myself ready for the day. I never did get the apartment cleaned this week. I will try to get to it sometime today. I will be going to church  this morning so it will probably be this afternoon before I get it done. But it needs to be done. 

I need to check on the cats too. But not right away. It's only 4:46AM now. I will also need to check on "the weather on the 8's" eventually.

More Later... 

There was one little black cat waiting for it's breakfast and a strange one I have never seen before. It ran off when I raised the garage door to take their food out to them.

More Even Later... 

Blondie came for his breakfast too so I took a bowl out to him. The little black cat is still eating too. 

More Even Later... 

I finally found "the weather on the 8's" .Today is to be 87 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 89 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 80 degrees and sunny. Wednesday is to be 87 degrees and sunny,  Thursday is to be 92 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 90 degrees and  sunny, Saturday is to be 89 degrees and sunny! That's the week!

An entire week of sunshine! 

No comments: