Friday, October 4, 2024

Friday and a Mission Center Conference at Springfield

Leslie called me last evening and asked me if I was planning on going to the Mission Center Conference at Springfield. I had forgotten which weekend it was so I was glad to be reminded. I am to go to their house today and put my luggage and pillow and sleeping bag in her car. Then I will put my car in Leslie's garage.  We will take her car... so I packed most everything last evening and loaded it into my car this morning. I will drive out to their house at 9:30AM this morning. We will still be coming back home on Saturday. It's just an overnight conference.

Karan had planned to go too but she forgot she is to work the front   desk at the Coffeyville hospital on Fridays.

So more later... 

And the man that sprays the apartment will be here to spray while I  am gone.. to do his annual spraying. 

More Even Later..

It's a good thing I have this blog. I was expecting to be going to a retreat and instead I am going to a Mission Center conference. Thank goodness Leslie reads the blog. That's fine. I always enjoy those too and see lots of people I know and enjoy some really good food.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" and here it is. Today will be 94 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 93 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 82 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 86 degrees and mostly sunny and Thursday is to be 87 degrees and  sunny. That's the week! Five days of sunny, One day of partly cloudy and one day of mostly sunny.

It's beginning to rain now, I see! At least the concrete is wet.


No comments: