Thursday, October 3, 2024

Thursday and Copan Lunch

I was up at 5:00AM this morning and dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I plan to go to Copan for lunch today at 11:30AM. Hopefully the weather will be nice. The forecast all week has been sunny.

The cats ate a lot yesterday.. morning and evening. I did too. I ate  a bowl of Rocky Road ice cream yesterday afternoon. It was very good. I will have to be careful not to overeat and gain weight. 

I guess I will go check the weather and maybe the cats too.

More Later... 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" 

Today is to be 94 degrees and sunny. Friday is to be 92 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be  93 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 88 degrees and sunny.  Monday is to be 93 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 84 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 86 degrees and sunny. That's the week! Mostly sunny again!

More Even Later... 

I still haven't checked on the cats I had better do that now .

I found three black cats and Blondie waiting for their food. I will need to get some more wet cat food today at Dollar General.. 

And I had two more packages of pecans for my coffeecake for Sunday.

More Even Later.. I also want to see if they have any more pecan pieces for my coffeecake for next Sunday. Sure enough..I did. I will watch for more pecans. They had walnuts but I want pecans for my  coffeecake. I will watch for more.

Before I went to Copan Restaurant for my lunch. I mowed my front yard and the west side. It's a nice day and if I can still mow the back yard, I will do that this afternoon. My neighbor across the street saw me trying to start the mower and came over and asked me if I would let him try to start the mower for me. He got it done just fine. That was nice of him.

If it stays easy to start. I will get the back done too. I also got all the leaves in the black plastic bag and and the bag in the dumpster put the mower back in the garage. 

All I have to do is the back yard now. And it is easy to do. It's smaller then the front and west side.

More Later....

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Hot weather again. I’ll get it a few days. It’s cool here in the morn. We need rain. My grass is about dead.