Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Tuesday and a Good Night's Sleep

 I was awake at 5:30AM, made my bed, dressed, and got myself ready for the day. It is 6:33AM now. I am cleaning my keyboard now. It is smudged from using it.

I haven't checked on the cats or "the weather on the 8's" yet.

I would like some Chai Latte and a breakfast bar but the Keurig is leaking again and it needs cleaning. I am tempted to buy a new one. They are sometimes on sale but usually around the holidays.

More Later... 

I did get "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 78 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 84 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 93 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 91 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 92 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 89 degrees and sunny, and Monday is to be 83 degrees and sunny. That's a whole week of sunny.

More Even Later.. I see it is windy outside today.

Next I will check on the cats.. 

Blondie and Grey were out there so I took some cat food out to the both of them.The wet cat food had been in the frig but they ate it anyhow.  When Dollar General opens at 8:00AM, I will have to go buy more wet cat food. Surely the others will be around by then. It's 7:50AM right now.

I went to Dollar General to get wet cat food but that and typing paper was all I could get, They had no pecan pieces. 

More Even Later

No comments: