Monday, October 7, 2024

Monday and the Weather Forecast

It's 7:24AM and I have been up quite awhile. In fact I have been up most of the night...off and on. I did finally get "the weather on the 8's". I haven't even looked for the cats. I will get to that a little later.

Right now I will post the weather forecast. Today is to be 81 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 82 degrees and sunny and Wednesday is to be 86 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 86 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 89 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 92 degrees and sunny and Sunday is to be 87 degrees partly cloudy and that's the week! Five days of sunny and two days of partly cloudy.

Now I should check on the cats. More Later...

There were three black cats and Grey out there. So far..no Blondie. As soon as the market opens or Dollar General, I will buy some dry cat food. Right now they are eating only wet cat food by itself. 

I went to Dollar General and bought some dry cat food to add to their bowls. Then I went to the Caney Grocery and bought two Coffee Cake mixes. That cost a bit but I needed everything I bought. I see Blondie is out there now. I took him some dry cat food for half of his bowl.

More Later...

No comments: