Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Tuesday and a new Keurig

Yesterday afternoon I went up to Independence's Walmart store and bought a new Keurig to use to make Chai Latte. The old one I have had for years sprung a leak somehow and every time i wanted to use it I had to use paper towels to mop up the mess it made on the counter top. I decided it was time! They were on sale at Wal Mart there in Independence. They were $40.00. I could hardly beat the price. I brought it home and set it on the counter top where the old one had set. I was uncertain how to fill it with water though. The water reservoirs  were different. I called Leslie and asked her to drop by on her way to pick up Diana in Bartlesville and go over the directions with me. She agreed to come show me how this one is filled at 8:00AM this morning. It's 7:30:AM now so I still have some time.

More Later.... 

 I did catch "the weather on the 8's" although I haven't opened the front door yet to check on the cats. Here's the weather forecast though! Today is to be 83 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 87 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 87 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 92 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 75 degrees and mostly sunny, And Monday is to be 71 degrees and mostly sunny! That's the week! Mostly sunny every day but Thursday and that is partly cloudy.

More Even Later...

No comments: