Saturday, October 12, 2024

Saturday and a Busy Day

I was awake at 6:00AM, dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. The first thing I did was get my bed made and make myself ready. I thought I might get my coffeecake made a day early and take it over to the church early tomorrow.

Karan will be presiding for church. John and Leslie won't be there. They will be going to Mapleton, KS, with the RV Association and painting their church. I am sure Woody and Jodie Wilson will be there too. Woody is in charge of the RV Association. Leslie has a video service ready for Karan to use and she will run the computer that will show that video for church. I think this is the first time Karan will have done that. It's good to have several people that can do that...just in case. Melissa and Kelly will not be there tomorrow either.

More Later . I have "the weather on the 8's" recorded. Here it is...Today is to be 95 degrees and mostly sunny. Tomorrow is to be 84 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 71 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 72 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 70 degrees and sunny. Thursday is to be 76 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! Every day except two is to be sunny and Friday is to be partly cloudy and Saturday is to be mostly sunny. The rest of the week is to be sunny. 

Soon I will check on the cats. If they are out front, they are probably very hungry. Seems they always are.

Grey and Blackie were the only two out there...so I fed them. I am sure some others will be along later... There are usually six of them every day, sometimes twice a day..morning and evening.

More Even Later...

No comments: