Friday, July 18, 2008

Slow Day

This has been a slow day, for once. I haven't done much of anything today. I cleaned up my computer this morning and that took most of the morning. I went through all my back up files on CD and weeded out those I no longer wanted or needed to keep. I also cleaned the computer desk.

Then I went to the market for a few things. While there, their computer froze up and they had to reboot. It took awhile.

Bob is puttering today too. I guess everyone needs a day now and then where they do nothing...just to catch up. I did wash my car by hand. It needed to be spruced up.

I have been reading blogs this afternoon.

Tomorrow I will go out to church to be sure it has been cleaned for Sunday. I also want to take a picture of it with the new sign up. I need to go out there and wash the windows. That is one of the chores I signed up to do. July is our clean-up month and there have been a lot of odds and ends that need to be done.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Margie, I love that you "spruced-up" your car! I may have started a new fad. We all need what I call, "lazy days" once in a while where we just do nothing but what we want to do. I am so glad you are visiting me over on "The Other Side of the Hill". It is so nice to meet new people and hear about their lives. The internet is wonderful in a lot of ways.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, it is. I enjoy reading your interesting blogs and evidently many others do too.