Sunday, July 13, 2008

Nice Sunday

Sunday is nearly over and I am relieved. I struggled with my sermon all week and ended up changing it at the last minute. I am glad I did. It went better then I anticipated.

Afterward we went to eat out with our daughter and her husband and another couple. We ate at Hong Kong Delight and I must say I was not happy with the food. I am not wild about Chinese food anyhow but today's really left me cold. I had cashew chicken which I ordinarily like o.k. but for some reason today I did not enjoy it.

I have spent half the afternoon doing my notes and getting the bulletins ready for the mail tomorrow.

Tonight I will just watch TV and relax. Everyone needs some strictly relaxing time.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Margie, I am glad your sermon went well.. Your church is pretty in the picture. I do like chinese food most of the time but once in a while we run upon a place where it is terrible. I would like the link to the Bush video!

Margie's Musings said...

It's a long one, Judy. I hope it will all fit here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ben-cohen/bushs-banned-interview-an_b_111804.html

Margie's Musings said...

I may have to e-mail it to you, Judy. Send your e-mail address to bmiller128@cox.net and I will send it to you.