Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Busy Day

It's been a very busy day. It started at 8:00 this morning with my hair appointment. Then I met Juanita for breakfast. After that, I went out to the Independence High School and picked up the list of graduating seniors and talked to the music teacher about his musical group singing for baccalaureate next month. He agreed.

Then I went to buy stationary and matching envelopes for the invitations.

Then I stopped at my church and made copies of the agenda and minutes for tomorrow's CMA meeting. There should be 16 there for lunch tomorrow.

When I got home I typed the 115 student's names into my computer so I can print off their invitations and also print off the envelopes That done, I went down to Sonic and bought a child's chicken strip supper for my dinner.

A friend called and is having computer problems. Her e-mail program is showing only one message at a time and only shows one deleted message at a time too. Evidently, the program became corrupted when the power suddenly went off. I couldn't help her.

Tomorrow will be busy too. I have Coffeyville Ministerial Alliance at noon and then I will get the minutes in the e-mail in the afternoon. It's supposed to rain tomorrow and it should be cold again. I will let Slinky sleep in the kitchen again tonight.

Bob called last night and he has shingles now. He didn't know what he had but the minute he told me about his symptoms, I knew exactly what it was. He went to a doctor and sure enough it was shingles. They wanted him to take a prescription that cost $365. He was shocked and asked them if they didn't have a generic. They didn't but they sent him to Wal Mart. There it cost $69. They even gave him card that made it $29. Anyway he takes the meds five times a day. Hopefully they won't last long.

No comments: