Friday, May 29, 2009

Lunch With Leslie

Today we will have lunch with Leslie. This morning I will putter. I have already fed the dog and the cat and watered all the hanging plants. I fixed a pot of coffee and Bob and I sat out on the patio awhile after he got up. Then we had breakfast. Now he is watching TV and I am catching up on my blog and reading everyone else's blogs.

I need to drop by later this morning and see how Cyndi is doing. She has that new little kitten to feed and care for and that should get her mind off her own problem. I don't know if I mentioned it here or not by Cyndi was attacked last Thursday by a pit bull dog and he caught her on her heel as she was attempting to turn away and get back in her car. When she yanked free, it tore her heel and she had to have surgery. She goes back to the doctor tomorrow and I am hoping he will tell her she can walk on the ball of her foot now. I looked in on three times on Tuesday when Jeff had to go back to work but Wednesday was a very busy day and I never got over there. Yesterday I called her and woke her and she asked me to come in the afternoon. I had intended to go over in the afternoon but after his eye appointment at 1:00, Bob wanted to go to Bartlesville. He can't wear any of his jeans now that he's lost 25 pounds and so he needed to buy a couple of pair. He is back into 33 X 30's now. By the time we got home, it was too late to go look in on her.

She seemed to have it all under control anyhow.

2 comments:

Beth said...

So sorry to hear of Cyndi's dog bite, Margie. That must have been scary. Thank goodness she was able to get away, though. Hope she is doing well now. I'm glad she has the kitten to take her mind off things---animals are wonderful that way, aren't they?

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, they are, Beth.