Thursday, May 28, 2009

Relatively Quiet

Today should be relatively quiet. Bob has a 1:00 eye appointment with Dr. Burch in Caney but that's about all that's on the schedule. I do need to get over to see Cyndi this morning to see if there is anything she needs. Yesterday was so busy I never made it. I had my hair appointment, breakfast with Juanita, went to Wal Mart in Independence to get dog food, cat food and wild bird seed and then came home in time to clean up the dishes, the kitchen and go meet Gay and Tony for lunch at Sirloin Stockade. Bob and I just had soup and salad but we had a great visit. God's mom was there. She is 91 and sharp as a tack

We didn't get away from there until nearly 2:00. We had a very good visit.

We went to bed at 9:00 last night and for a change I had a good night's sleep. I quit worrying about Scott's dilemma.

This morning I got up at 6:00 and fed the animals and watered the plants. Then I did some weeding in the flowerbeds. I will take a trash bag out there after awhile and pick up my mess. I also want to do a little cleaning this morning. I am presently washing and drying Slinky's bedding.

Bob has had some problems with blurry vision lately. That's what the eye appointment is all about. I am nearly out of my right contacts and am out of my left ones so I will probably order some new ones today. I don't recall when my regular eye appointment is due.

Should be a nice dull day...for a change.

No comments: