Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Boring Day

This has been a really boring day. It has rained part of the day and when it wasn't raining there was absolutely nothing to do. I have read some of the time, posted on my church's web board part of the time and basically just been bored. I did go over and stay with my sister while my brother-in-law went to his breakfast with his friends. Tomorrow, I will get my hair done and cut and have breakfast with Juanita.

I will begin dinner in a couple of hours. I may fix a meatloaf because I am thawing some ground beef. I will have a baked potato to divide with Bob.

I am reading an old book that I read so long ago that I have forgotten it. It is Elaine Pagels book, "The Gnostic Gospels". Very interesting.

I am waiting for two new books I bought from Amazon or through Amazon anyhow. They will probably come after I leave for my John Whitmer Historical Association meeting in Independence, Missouri on Thursday. I am going by myself this time. Last year I took a friend but that was a mistake. I would like to take someone with me but not too many people are vitally interested in the history of my church and the western movement.

I will be gone four days beginning Thursday afternoon and may not get anything posted until I get back.

5 comments:

Anders Branderud said...

HellO!
I found you're blog and read your post!

I think the formal logical and historical research of what Ribi Yehoshuas (the Messiah) from Nazareth's taught found at www.netzarim.co.il can be an interesting read for the readers of this blog.

Have a nice and non-boring day!
Anders Branderud

Linda said...

Once in a while we have a day that nothing seems interesting. Right now I have so many things going I'm almost in a frenzy.

Have a good time at your conference.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks for coming by Anders. Where are you from?

And Linda...after this Thursday my life will be very busy.

Anders Branderud said...

"Thanks for coming by Anders. Where are you from?
"
You're welcome. I am from Sweden

Balisha said...

Hi Margie...Have a good time. Be safe!
Balisha