Thursday, September 24, 2009

Leaving at Noon

I will be leaving around noon for John Whitmer Historical Association meeting in Independence, Missouri. Bob will not be attending. His hearing is so bad that in a crowd he cannot make out what anyone is saying. His hearing aids amplify everything at once.

I will be gone until Sunday afternoon. I hope to get back in time for "Living the Questions" on Sunday evening. Anyone interested in knowing anything more about the association can go to http://www.jwha.info/ and check it out.

I have not packed yet. I will do that shortly.

Last night there was some doubt I would get to go. I awoke at 1:30 feeling very nauseous. I got up and went into the bathroom..afraid I would throw up but nothing happened. I'm glad I didn't eat dinner. I might have been sick. After thirty minutes or so, I went back to bed and back to sleep. I woke up late...sometime after seven and was fine. I had thought I might have to try to get my registration back if I had to cancel because of illness.

Anyhow, I am going to attend.