Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Busy Wednesday

I got up at 5:30 this morning after a good night's sleep and after Bob got up at 7:00 and we had breakfast, we got around to go to Independence for my hair appointment at 10:00 and later at 11:30 our Independence Ministerial Association meeting. Just before we left the secretary of the association e-mailed me that he had a dental emergency come up with his child and needed me to take minutes for him. So I prepared to do the minutes today too.

We put Slinky out on the patio. That's where he wanted to be. It was 35 degrees but he didn't seem to care. He wanted to be outside where the sun was shining.

The ladies at the Episcopal church there fixed us a lovely lunch. Afterward we had our meeting.

Later we came home and I did the minutes and sent them out to the members. I also sent out the MC3 minutes from yesterday and sent the article I wrote about MC3 to both newspapers.

Then I fixed a light supper for us and Slinky. (Slinky thinks he has to have at least a little bit of everything we eat on top of his dog food).

Tonight I will watch TV with Bob..if there's anything on.

No comments: