Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No Snow At All

It snowed a little off and on all day but because it was 36 degrees, it did not stick. So, the ground is clear, if a little soggy. I will be leaving in ten minutes to go to my sister's for a couple of hours. Then we will put Slinky in the garage and go to Independence for my 11:00 MC3 meeting. Bob will ask Leslie if she wants to go to lunch with us afterward.

I think I will get my peanut clusters done this afternoon so I won't have to worry about them.

I'm back now from my sister's. Is she confused! It's just tragic.

We will leave at 10:30 to go to Independence and Bob will go too. While I am attending my meeting, he will go to get Leslie for lunch at 12:00.

Wednesday or Thursday afternoon, I will make up my peanut clusters for Friday.

We had lunch with our daughter and I spent the afternoon working on my minutes and an article on the clinic. I sent it to the director for approval.

Then I fixed a light supper. We had eaten heavier at lunch.

Tonight we will watch PBS.

4 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie,
Would you share your recipe for peanut clusters?
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

It's so simple Balisha.

2lb white almond bark
12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
4 oz. Baker's German sweet chocolate
1 package raw peanuts.

I melt the ingredients in my slow cooker or crock pot on a low heat.

Then add the peanuts. Stir and drop on waxed paper and let cool.

I then remove the candy from the waxed paper and stack between waxed paper layers in a Tupperware square.

It's that easy and they are wonderful!

Balisha said...

Thankyou, thankyou...they sound so good.
Balisha

Balisha said...

Hi Margie...
How many peanuts and can you use salted peanuts?
Balisha