Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another Busy Wednesday

Today will be busy. I will go to Independence this morning to get my hair cut then I will meet Susie for breakfast. After that, I will come home and finish cleaning the house. I never did get it finished yesterday.

Tomorrow I will have the bedroom carpets cleaned. I never did find a dry cleaning carpet cleaner so I just engaged the one that does the church carpet each year. I hate getting the carpets wet because I believe that's the beginning of the end of their life. But evidently there is no one in this area that has that type of machine anymore.

Friday evening I will "Bowl for Life" with Leslie's team and Saturday is Cyndi's pool party. I stay busy.

More later...

John and Leslie called this evening and asked me to go to dinner with them at the Tavern on the Plaza. That was very good of them. I really enjoyed the evening.

2 comments:

Betty said...

You certainly do stay busy! It wears me out just reading about it some days. lol

Margie's Musings said...

Oh Betty. It's really no worse then others. I just enumerate my activity. :)