Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Cleaning

This morning I will go sit with Phyllis and then clean my house. I haven't cleaned it for a week. I want to have two carpets cleaned soon. I wish I could find another dry cleaning carpet cleaner. Back in the 80's there was a man who had a dry cleaning carpet cleaning machine here in the area and it did a wonderful job without wetting down the carpet with water. Unfortunately, he moved to California. I sure hate to wet down the carpet. It never looks quite the same.

Anyhow, then this evening I go to give the invocation at the City Commission meeting.

More later...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad the insurance finally came and that is taken care of. One less thing to worry about! My carpets are a mess. I need new ones so bad but just hate to think about all the mess of installing new ones. Hope you have a good day.

Balisha said...

We must all be thinking about carpet cleaning...we have a man coming on Thursday to do all the carpets. Take it easy, Margie...so glad the insurance $ came. It takes a load off your mind..Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, it is girls. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts.

慧君 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.