Monday, June 21, 2010

Restless Night

This has been a restless night. I awoke at 3:00 and tried to go back to sleep to no avail. Finally at 4:15, I just got up. I brought my checkbook up to date and checked my blog.

Today at 8:00, I will go out to Leslie's and clean her house. Perhaps later, if she is free, we will have lunch.

Tomorrow, as usual, I will sit with Phyllis while my brother-in-law goes to breakfast with his friends. Then I will clean my house. Scott should be coming back sometime today or tomorrow. The rental car is due back today sometime. That's when he will pick up his vehicle at Diamond Collision. It won't surprise me if he contacts them and keeps the car another day.

Sure enough, he did..... I went to the garage and picked up the Jeep. Now he will come back late tomorrow and pick it up.

Hooray! The insurance came today! I can now pay the funeral home!

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Great now you can relax aa bit

Margie's Musings said...

That's True, ChuckFu.