Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy Friday

This morning, after the grass is dry, I will need to mow. We had rain night before last and the grass grew even more again. I still have to trim from the last mowing. I never got around to it.

My carpets look much better after I had them cleaned yesterday afternoon. Last evening I was able to move the things back in the bedrooms that I had set in the dining room while they cleaned the carpets. Between the air conditioning and the fans, all three were dry by evening.

I received two more memorial cards in the mail and one of them had a memorial check in it for the church. I must have 140 cards now. The basket I have them in is bulging.

Tonight I will go Bowl for Life. Six of my Living the Questions friends will be there too. I picked up a check from John, the manager at the local radio station where I used to work, yesterday. He took a half sponsorship.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you got the carpets done and things back in place. I cannot believe it has been a month already either. It seems time is just flying by these days to me. Guess it is my age. Glad Scott is coming to visit. I hope you have a good weekend. I got my mowing done last night. It was really tall this time. It has been so hot and humid here, if you do anything you are soaking wet when finished.

Margie's Musings said...

That's true, Judy. I am waiting now for the grass to dry from the dew so I can mow.

Balisha said...

We just had ours done this week.It's so nice to have clean carpets. I can see the grass growing...it's growing so fast with this weather. Have a nice weekend. Balisha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.