Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday At Last

I don't know why I am looking forward to the weekend. Except for church and an occasional meeting, my days are pretty much all the same. Scott may come tomorrow unless he has a date.

My brother-in-law is going to sell his pickup. I will sell mine too when I get it back from Keith. Since my sister is now in a nursing home, Bob does not need two vehicles either. Later last evening I ate a TV dinner. Then I went to Arby's and bought a shake.

Today I will do some more house cleaning. I need to vacuum. Then I need to dust. I am trying to stretch out my housework over the week nowadays.

I woke up at 4:00 again this morning and just got up. This gave me time to blog and to read the church's web board too before feeding the animals and watering. That means I will be tired in the early evening again. I doubt I will take a nap.

More later...

I have done my cleaning and also some ironing. I raked the back yard and bagged the clippings. I received my new tags in the mail today. I will mail the one for the truck to Keith.

Jack and Marilyn just called to invite me to go to Caney with them to the Mexican Restaurant there. I am going to go. One has to take their invitations when they come or people will stop asking.

No comments: