Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday

I have been on the computer all morning. I came in this morning and had the dreaded blue screen with the message that the computer had a "bad pool header". It advised me to reboot and see if the dreaded blue screen came back. It didn't. Thank goodness. But now I am paranoid about it.

I will go to Bartlesville to visit their Goodwill store. I would like to find some more shorts but don't know if I will stay a ten or get larger or smaller so I don't want to buy some in a store.

I will need to finish my trimming this evening.

More later..

Well, I didn't find any shorts that I liked but I did find a pair of blue dockers and a pair of white cotton slacks and some navy thongs all for $7.50. What a bargain!

Later on I will do the rest of my trimming..after it cools down some. It's 96 here with a heat index of 105-110.

I brought Slinky into the kitchen. He is really hot! Missy is also in now.

5 comments:

clairz said...

I think that Slinky loves it in your kitchen. That's just too hot for anyone to be outside.

My dogs always go straight for a cool section of tile floor. Wish I could get down there with them!

Margie's Musings said...

He does, Clair. But Shar Peis are notorious for intolerance to heat and cold.

clairz said...

Now, see, you are teaching me something about my own dog, who is a Shar Pei/Lab mix. We love her a lot!

Margie's Musings said...

They can't tolerate heat or cold. When it gets near 90 degrees, I bring him in.

Margie's Musings said...

If she is part Shar Pei, she probably is heat and cold sensitive.