Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Church

This morning I will go to church. Bill will speak today. Afterward, hopefully, Leslie and I will eat out somewhere and we will invite Bob, my brother-in-law to go too.

I got my lawn mowed last night although I did not get behind the fence mowed and I did not trim. Perhaps I can trim this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon. I need to get gas for the mower.

I will also get back up to the hospital to see Phyllis and Carletta and perhaps Howard. Howard's room is right next door to Phyllis'. Carletta is down the hall. I saw both of them and Phyllis yesterday afternoon. I have to put on a gown, gloves and mask to go see Carletta. Her immune system is not working at all and she is doing poorly. They are afraid of any germs or bacteria. When I was there yesterday afternoon, they were giving her blood.

The three of us went to Independence to eat at Great China after church. After it cools down a bit I will go get stamps and then go to the hospital to see Phyllis, Carletta and Howard. Right now I have Slinky in the kitchen. It is 96 degrees outside and he can't handle that kind of heat. So I have been working on my Sunday newsletters and this blog.

I will go later after it cools down a bit.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Sounds like you are busy as usual.Take care in this heat...we are experiencing the same. My daughter is going to China on Sat. She said the weather is the same there. Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

That's a long way to go to find the same hot weather, Balisha.