Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MC3 Meeting Today

Today is my board meeting for the clinic in Independence. Afterward I will have lunch with Leslie.

Then I will probably come on home and let Slinky into the kitchen. The heat index is supposed to be very high today.

I need to mow but will wait until this evening and see if it cools down enough to do that.

More later...

I did go ahead and mow. I will trim tomorrow. I was afraid it might rain this evening. I am hoping anyhow.

I came on home after a late lunch. The meeting ran almost 30 minutes long. I met Leslie at the restaurant. Then I cam ehome and let Slinky in. He was roasting out there. It's 102 with a heat index of 107.

I have been working on my minutes ever since I got home.

My brother-in-law was going to visit my sister at the nursing home this afternoon. I am anxious to find out how she is. She was angry yesterday when they took her there from the hospital.

I just learned that an old friend of mine, Bob Harper, passed away at 3:00 AM at Tulsa this morning. I have known him since I was 27 years old. He used to go camping with us before he was even married. What a shame. He was 74.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a nice lunch and take care in the heat. Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks Balisha. I did...though it was late. The MC3 meeting ran overtime.