Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Morning

We had a small congregation today but we were expecting it. There were six couples who were gone out of town. After church six of us went to the new El Publito restaurant. It was swamped with cars. We waited a few minutes in line but those people had moving that line down to a fine art and we not only had great food but we also had great fellowship. Leslie wants me to go to a movie with her this afternoon but I would need to be out by 6:30 to make it to Living the Questions tonight. I will call and ask when the movie is over.

It was too late to go so I took a rain check. Leslie invited a woman who works in her office that lost her husband last year. She is struggling. Leslie has such a good heart.

I have a program that lets you do a Living Will and so I used it to work up and print off a Living Will.

Then I went to Living the Questions. They really liked my new DVD. It is called "First Light". It features John Dominic Crosson and Marcus Borg talking about The Kingdom of God.

No comments: