Friday, December 3, 2010

Quiet Friday

This should be a quiet day. The only thing I want to do is go see Phyllis. Bob A. was telling me she was much better now that they have her urinary tract infection under control. Denise called him last evening to tell him she came in and helped her with her dinner and she did quite well and ate all her food. She was able to answer "yes and "no" questions too. She just can't find the words to tell a story.

I also need to go to the market and get orange juice and oatmeal. That's about all I need. I brought some of my dinner home from last night. And I still have some of my Chinese from Sunday. It may need to go in the trash.

While I am out doing that, I will run by the mall and check it out. I may have sold enough stuff this month to pay the mall rent but I am going to give it up in thirty days. They are going to add 10% of sales to the rent. I'm not going to do that.

I gave Slinky a Benadril in his oatmeal this morning. His allergies are driving him nuts. I may do that again this evening and put it in cheese.

More later...

Bob A. and I went to Bartlesville to get my tires rotated and balanced. They couldn't do it. They dropped the left front tire and the strut was leaking oil all over the place. It had caused my tire to wear badly causing that terrible road noise I complain about. They also noticed the bad wear on the left rear tire and assume that strut is ruined too. I couldn't get the car into Gary's this afternoon. He closes early on Fridays. They suggested I take the car into a mechanic and have all four looked examined. I may need tires too. I do need two at least. If the other two are alright, I may have them put on the front and buy two new ones to put on the back.

Upkeep, upkeep, upkeep.

I'll need to get in to see Gary on Monday and find out what I will need to transfer for the repair.

Good thing Leslie advised me to have them rotated and balanced.

No comments: