Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Busy Wednesday

This will be a busy day. Not only will I work from 8:00 until 11:00 but then I have the Lenten Luncheon at 11:30. I will pick up Bob A since he volunteered to go with me. I also will meet Gay there. I don't remember whether he has met her or not. Myra also wanted to have lunch today. I should e-mail her and invite her too. She had volunteered to come to Coffeyville to meet me for lunch. (She got my e-mail too late to make it)

Then I must go to the market. I am out of several essential items. And before work this morning I will need to go to the bank.

Yesterday, on the spur of the moment, I asked Bob A. if he would like to go to Bartlesville with me to pick out a mat for the front door of the church. The one we have is in bad shape after a tough winter. We put it at the back door after we bought the new mat. Before we went to Lowe's we stopped at Garfield's and got their cranberry walnut side salad and some raspberry tea. Neither of us had eaten lunch.

After our trip to Lowe's we came on back home. Neither of us needed anything from the mall.

Needless to say, I did not get out to see Phyllis or Gerry. I will wait now until Friday. I have a hair appointment tomorrow at noon and after that I will pick up Juanita for lunch. She called yesterday evening. Keith called yesterday evening too.

I went to bed at 8:30 last night. I simply could not keep my eyes open any longer.

I slept until 4:15 when Missy woke me up to get out. Slinky slept until 5:30.

I picked up Bob A at 11:20 and we met Gay at the Lenten Luncheon. We all enjoyed our visit. They had a good crowd and the services were good too. Bob A. saw a lot of people he knew there too.

Gay has gone to visit one of her "elderly" friends here in Coffeyville. She may drop back by later this afternoon so I will wait to go to the market until later after she leaves town.

No comments: