Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another Slow Tuesday

I spent most of the morning sitting around waiting for my supervisor to give me something to do. She did that about 10:30 and, of course, I leave at 11:00 so I didn't get finished. I hate that. I wish I had taken a different position. This site is too unorganized.

Then I went to the bank. I had sent my son some money from our joint account. It left my bank yesterday but his has not accepted it yet.

I also stopped two different places and left an application and resume for a job. Neither are hiring and even if they were they would not be likely to hire someone my age. It's a waste of time. It is 83 degrees here already and is supposed to get up to 101 later this afternoon. I just came on home. It's too hot to be out there pounding the pavement.

More later...

I just dinged around most of the day inside. It was terribly hot outside. Later, after 6:00 I picked up Cyndi, Karan and Marilyn and we went to Leslie's to the Pampered Chef party. We had a very good time. Marilyn wanted to see John and Leslie's house and was very impressed with all the flower beds and gardens as well as the lovely house. We got home about 9:30. I took my bath, put Missy Kitty outside and went to bed. I had fed the animals before I left. Leslie had made homemade ice cream and put a candy bar in it. It was delicious!

I really enjoyed the evening.

No comments: