Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Better Tuesday

My brother-in-law came met me at the garage and took me to work today so the garage could work on my fender. When he came to pick me up after work and took me back to the garage, we discovered that they had done a very good job of repairing the fender and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg either. I was very happy about that.

I then went out to see my sister, and for the first time in a long time, she actually seemed to know I was there. When I walked in she said "Well, hello, Margie". Needless to say, I was delighted. She said several entire sentences too. She asked me where I lived. I told her about my car and she said, "And they didn't even stop?" I stayed about thirty minutes. I told her I would be back soon and she seemed very happy that I was there. That's the best visit I've had with her in weeks.

This afternoon, I have to clean up the branches I lopped off the weeping willow tree. Every time I mow, those branches hit me in the face so I decided to take them off. I will have to cut them into smaller pieces though or the trash men will not pick them up. I will also have to bind them together.

More later....I'll do that in the morning when it's cooler.

I Skyped with Keith this evening before bed. It was good to see and talk to him again.

No comments: