Friday, June 17, 2011

Roof Friday

I hope the roofers get back today to put the roof over my patio. I really want to wash windows and power wash the patio floor tomorrow (Saturday) while I'm off work in preparation for painting the patio floor with the cement paint with grit in it.

Slinky slept in the shed with the door open last night. But he is back on the patio this morning. I hope it doesn't rain today. There's only a 20% chance of it.

I also hope Heather has some work for me to do today. I hate sitting...just sitting...the better part of the morning, especially when I have so much work I could be doing at home. I wish I could afford to quit this work program but I simply can't.

I have an entire list of things I need to get done this year.

More later....

There not not much of anything for me to do today. I stapled the check stubs to the time sheets and mailed off the checks and that was it. That probably took me 30 minutes tops.

Then when I came home I discovered that the roofers did not come. That ruined my plan to wash windows and power wash the patio tomorrow. I have the CRMC (hospital) ice cream social tonight or I could wash windows after the sun goes down. If they come tomorrow as they said they would, I can power wash the patio after they finish. I will just have to play it by ear.

I will have breakfast with Bob A. in the morning at 7:30.

No comments: