Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Last Full Day

This is the last full day of camp. I am ready to go home but only about a dozen people stay for Friday morning to clean. I want to be one of those dozen. When we leave this campgrounds, I want them to be slick for the next camp. We need to clean all the restrooms and disinfect them. The floor in the lodge will need to be cleaned and mopped and all the trash emptied.

More later....

I will go clean my cabin as soon as I finish here. That will be done as I finish cleaning the campgrounds tomorrow morning.

We had a class this morning. It was a video of a sermon by the president of our church about the mission of our church.

Then we had lunch. I have helped serve every meal but one since I have been here. The food has been very good. Afterward I was on the schedule to help clean the dining room. That took an hour but we left it clean.

I had my last Temple School class today. It turned out very well. It is now 4:00 and I am attempting to get all my loose ends finished.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time at camp...even though it was so hot and you had Slinky on your mind.I know how rewarding fellowship can be...glad you got to go...Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

It has been a wonderful time! I have been so blessed here among many people I have known for 50 years.

Thanks, Balisha!