Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday at Camp

Today is the next to last day of camp. There are just two Temple School classes left to do. It is going very well.

It rained some last night in the night and cooled things down a bit. I wonder if it will get real steamy after that rain.

I got us this morning at 5:00 after sleeping well all night. I didn't even have to wake up and go to the restroom.

More later....

It has been much cooler today and we had more rain this morning. That helped a lot.

We had a prayer meeting this morning and later a class before dinner. This afternoon we had my fourth Living the Questions group. It was very successful again with lots of comments.

Tonight we will have another worship service and then tomorrow will be the last full day of services. We will clean on Friday morning, have breakfast and then leave.

I will be glad to get home.

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Mom pray for Brad Stevens he fell at work 20ft was life flighted to Wichita

Margie's Musings said...

I know, Keith. Jeromy called me about it. I called Phyllis F. and had her put it in the bulletin.