Friday, August 26, 2011

Another Friday

Friday is here again. Time sure flies when you're busy.

I did some cleaning yesterday after work. I was very tired so I did not job search after all as it was hot in the afternoon. I will try to do one or two today.

It's 5:30 now and only 62 degrees. Perhaps it is cooling down after all.

I would like to go to Bartlesville today after work if it isn't too hot. I need moisturizer and I can only get that in Bartlesville or Independence.

They are getting a Goody's store in Independence. I don't buy a lot there but have bought a purse or a jacket there before. Actually I have plenty of clothes and don't need a thing.

More later...

I fed the animals and took Slinky for his four block walk. Slinky actually ate his dog food without having to be persuaded. It is still 61 degrees here and it's now 7:31.

Well, I had another very busy day at work. Noon came before I knew it. I called my brother-in-law and asked him if he wanted to have the chicken friend steak lunch at Eggberts. He agreed it sounded good so I picked him up and that's what we did for lunch. It was very good. This evening after 7:00, I mowed. Tomorrow, if it's nice, I'll trim and trim some of my bushes too. It's 8:10 and still 92 degrees.

I did do some job search today. I got my sheet filled. I'll send it in next pay period. I hope that will be alright with Amie. If not, I'll send it on in the first of the week.

No comments: