Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pushing the Envelope

I get such a bang out of this dog. It's 103 degrees out there this afternoon and Slinky wanted in the kitchen badly. It's just too hot for him. He knows he must stay in the kitchen so after I let him in for the fourth time, he lay with his front paws in the doorway...pushing it. He doesn't come into the rest of the house since he knows that isn't allowed.

The morning just flew by.

I've been reading this afternoon. That's about all I can do. At 5:30, though, I will have to put Slinky back outside because I have a PINCH meeting at one of the Methodist churches then.

Maybe by the time I get back home, it will have cooled down a bit. I hope so.

I had intended to go job hunting this afternoon but it was just too hot to get out.

My brother-in-law came over this morning before I left for work and I gave him my Bob's weed whacker. It is a good one...a Stiel... but it has set for over a year. It may need someone to look it over to get it started. I will just give it to him. I have my own battery operated one. I never had the "pull power" to start Bob's.

2 comments:

patsy said...

cute dog.

Margie's Musings said...

A real character though, Patsy.

Thanks for reading my blog.