Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lost Saturday

I simply lost Saturday. I met my brother-in-law for breakfast and then came home to clean house and do laundry. After that, I went into the yard. I mowed and pulled weeds in the flowerbeds. I was about to mulch when I noticed it was nearly noon. I had missed my opportunity to see my sister. I will see her on Monday.

I was going to clean for Leslie on Monday but she called later in the day and she had cleaned. She said I cleaned the church for her so she cleaned her house.

I was exhausted in the afternoon. I sat down to watch TV and fell asleep. Later after my nap, I watched Harry's Law, my favorite program. It's actually on Wednesdays but I couldn't find it on Wednesday evening so I was happy to find it last night on a rerun of Wednesday.

After that, there was nothing noteworthy to watch so I took my bath and took my kindle to bed and read until 9:00. I did not sleep all that well. The nap must have ruined my night's sleep.

No comments: