Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What a Night!

Last night Slinky woke me up at 9:30 to go out. That was fine. Then he woke me at 2:00, 2:30, 3:00 and 3:30. At 3:30, I put him out for good. He barked awhile (and probably woke up the neighbors) but I finally decided I wasn't going to let him back in and climbed up on the chaise lounge and went to sleep. At 5:00, just as I had got back to sleep, some man called. It was a wrong number. Slinky is somewhat subdued this morning, although he has been in and out a couple of times. We have had a fight over the flowerbeds. He insists on digging in them and I insist he doesn't. But he's sneaky. Scott always told me he was sneaky and I see that trait every once in awhile.

Today I will work..even though I feel wrung out from loss of sleep. Afterward I will go back to Independence to have lunch with Juanita and then get my hair done.

Tonight, I hope "Harry's Law" is on TV. Last week they ran a re-run. It's my favorite TV program outside of PBS. I will attend the PINCH meeting. I really don't want to but feel obligated because of Marilyn and Bredesen's. The organization is planning the Martin Luther King Day celebration for Saturday, January 14th and I should attend and take my chili. It starts at 5;30 so I should get home in time for my program....if they show it.

2 comments:

Betty said...

I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed. Apparently, tonight's show is another rerun. I am convinced the network wants to cancel Harry's Law. They're probably having to pay their stars too much. ABC is getting as bad as NBC.

Margie's Musings said...

That's true. But as far as I know, the show was not a rerun. At least I had not seen it, Betty.

It's the best thing on TV right now. The acting is terrific!