Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another Bad Night

Last night was another bad night. Slinky woke me up every fifteen minutes after three o'clock. I am pretty tired today. I won't be able to get a nap today since I have to bake brownies after I finish my congregation's letters this afternoon. I have the Living the Questions group tonight. And I have Church School and church this morning.

I need to get some more ink cartridges and some paper before I can print those. I used all my black cartridge with those envelopes and letters. I can use the color cartridge and just pick up some paper at the dollar store.

Last night I dreamed the house burned down. When I woke up I began thinking about what I would have taken if I had had time to get anything. I decided on both animals, my cellphone, my kindle, my laptop computer with all my work on it, the thumb drives with everything saved, and my digital camera. I would lose all my picture albums but I couldn't carry them anyhow. There are too many of them. The furniture would be replaced when I rebuilt the house. The books on my bookshelves are in the process of being sold on Amazon anyhow. I would lose the desktop computer too. I mainly use it for backup anyhow. I don't really like Windows 7. But one of these days this laptop will die and I will be forced to use Windows 7.

Tomorrow morning I will help my brother-in-law do his taxes.

Tomorrow afternoon I will bake my two cakes for the Christian Church's dinner Tuesday evening. Bob A. and I will take them up there on Tuesday.

Wednesday I have a 2:30 hair appointment and I will take Juanita to lunch if she is up to it by then. She has been having more problems with her eyes and also one knee is swelling up and hurting badly, keeping her awake. Getting old is not for sissies. She turned 90 last October.

No comments: