Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tired Wednesday

I am very tired today. Slinky kept me awake most of the night. I may have had three hours sleep last night and I have to work eight hours now. I don't know how long I can continue this way.

I got my hair done yesterday morning, delivered the cakes to the Christian Church and ate a quick mini pizza at Big Cheese. Then I rushed back to town to get to work at noon. I left at 4:00 and have made up some of the hours I lost Tuesday morning. I took a calendar to my boss showing the schedule I can keep and the day I will take off each week. She had told me I could work whatever schedule I wanted as long as I got my 28 hours in. When I gave her the calendar she did not act very happy about it. I don't know how this will go. It's a lot more hours than I want and I don't know when I am supposed to job search.

I moved my next Monday doctor's appointment to Tuesday next week. The doctor had scheduled surgery for Monday anyhow. I don't know when they intended to tell me. If I hadn't called to switch my appointment they may have waited until the last minute. I am not happy with the doctor situation at all. He will not renew my prescription for my thyroid medicene without seeing me first. I only have two pills left and I don't see him until Tuesday next week.

My time sheet goes in today with the new hours listed. I have nothing else scheduled the rest of the week. Next week's Tuesday will be busier with the doctor's appointment at 11:30, a class reunion planning meeting at 2:00 on the same Tuesday, the Valentine dinner that same Tuesday evening and a PINCH meeting the next day on Wednesday. The rest of the month is fairly clear and we are closed on President's Day on the 20th.

No comments: