Saturday, April 14, 2012

Branson Trip

Well, we are back from our Branson trip this evening. We had a great time. Bob A. and I asked Phyllis F. to go with us and we really enjoyed ourselves. We spent Friday at Silver Dollar City and Saturday at Branson Landing shopping. We stopped at Joplin on our way home late afternoon and had dinner/lunch at a new restaurant. I will have to tell you what it is later after I can remember the name. We didn't take as many photos as we had meant to but do have just a few we took at Branson Landing. I will post them here. When I got home I noticed my hybrid Iris had begun to bloom. We are expecting storms tomorrow and perhaps tonight so they may be torn to pieces by tomorrow so I took some photos this evening.

We rode the train at Silver Dollar City. Phyllis had never done that. Of course anyone who has been there knows the train robbers try to rob the train. I got this long photo of them. I hope you can make them out. Also there is a photo of my Iris bed before the storm ruins it.

2 comments:

marlu said...

So glad you had a great time! I haven't been to Branson since 1982- I cannot imagine how it must have changed.

Margie's Musings said...

It really has, Marlu. You should go again!