Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wet Tuesday

Today it may rain. We had storm warnings last night although the storms went west of us. I had gone to bed at 8:30, very tired. Then my cell phone, which I leave beside my bed, started beeping from nexia, a program that elerts us to any local problems including the weather. It appears the weekend we have planned to go to Branson will be a rainy one...at least here. I will check the weather for Branson on my computer. I am hoping they will not have the same weather.

Today, I will attend the Salvation Army luncheon at the First Baptist Church at noon. I bought a ticket last month.

Tonight I have the library board meeting at the library at 5:00. I get off work at 4:00 so that shouldn't be a problem.

I mowed last night and the yard looks nice. I had trimmed on Saturday so I won't have to do that.

More later...

I attended my library board meeting tonight and was elected secretary. I had been standing in for the secretary when he was unable to attend. I did not want the job. I just got out of the ministerial alliance's secretary job after ten years.

I'll try it for awhile but may give it back to him.

It turned out to be a beautiful day with no rain.

No comments: