Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Again

I always dread Monday when I have to go back to work. They have not had enough to keep me busy lately and I have had to just "make work". One of my co-workers is on vacation until Wednesday so maybe I can use his scanner to scan traffic tickets.

I felt very good about my weekend. I got my pressure washer put together by myself. That's really phenomenal since I am not mechanically inclined. Then I pressure washed my patio and got the loose paint washed off it. Now I will do it again soon as my maple trees stop dropping their seeds. Then I will paint that floor with cement paint. I will also pressure wash the front walk that leads to my front door and paint it too. Little by little I will get my projects finished.

It helped so much that my son-in-law and daughter got my new garbage disposal installed. That was one thing I couldn't do myself.

I have several other big projects. I want to paint my back fence. It has been five years and it really needs some help in the form of paint. I also want to paint my mailbox and the trim on my house. That may not get done until fall. I still want to strip the wallpaper off my kitchen and paint it too but as long as I'm working this many hours, I simply cannot do it. The hard part will be pulling the stove out from the wall to paint that wall.

No comments: