Saturday, June 23, 2012

Another Nice Saturday

This is going to be a nice but hot day. If Phyllis still seems stable and content, Bob and I will go over to Joplin and eat lunch at Olive Garden. I will eat breakfast here at home. Then we will walk the mall. I am going to try to find a water filter for my frig. I understand they have changed those that are in line and sometimes they don't fit anymore. I am taking the model number and the serial number with me and hope to speak to someone knowledgeable about it. My frig is only eight years old and I am unhappy that they seem to be discontinuing the water filter for it.

I am stopping drinking orange juice and beginning to drink cranberry juice. I am not impressed with orange juice after I saw that segment on 60 minutes some weeks ago. So this morning, I am having my cranberry juice, my vitamin and my regular oatmeal.

More later...

Bob and I went to Joplin and ate at Olive garden and then walked around the mall. He bought some jelly bellys but other then that, we didn't even buy anything except our lunch. We had a good time. It was good to get out of town again too.

I worked on my morning devotions for camp in July. Also firmed up my Tuesday night presiding.

This evening I watched the DVD "A Mormon President...Joseph Smith and the Quest for the White House". The more I learn about the Mormon belief system, the less I want Romney for president.

4 comments:

marlu said...

We stopped buying a particular brand of orange juice after seeing it was imported from South America.

I must have missed the 60 Minutes story.

Balisha said...

We stopped drinking it too. We both really like cranberry juice.
balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Good for you gals. That story make orange juice seem yucky.

Betty said...

I love orange juice, and used to drink it every day until I discovered that it was making my blood sugar go up. What a disappointment! I have been eating oranges lately, and we'll see if they do the same thing.