Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday Again

I will take the morning to get my hair done. Then I will go in at one again. Yesterday they managed to keep me busy all afternoon. I am considering working just twenty hours a week and just half days. I'm giving it some serious thought.

Yesterday I saw Phyllis at 9:30 and she was doing fine. She had had her pureed breakfast and eaten it all. She was speaking again...but in such a low voice that I had trouble making out what she was saying. Nevertheless she was much better and seemingly, in no pain.

After work last night, I mowed and trimmed. The yard looks so much better. I checked the tires on the mower and they were very low so I backed the car out of the garage and brought out the air compressor. I filled the front tires to 30 PSI and the back tires to 13 PSI. The yard looked so much better. The tires were very under inflated. This morning after it gets lighter, I will hook up the leaf blower and clean the patio and driveway. My hair appointment is at 10:00.

I got my hair done and then came on back home to have a sandwich before going on to work.

I was fairly busy at work this afternoon. After work, I came on home to rest and watch TV. Juanita called me and I will see her on Friday. She has a suspicious looking place on her body and she wants me to look at it. She thinks it may be skin cancer.

4 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Read your Blog every day mom, just keeping up on you, I think you would work me under the house, wow hope I am as active as you when I reach where you are

Margie's Musings said...

Me too, Keith, me too. You will be if you take care of yourself.

Balisha said...

Sorry to pop in on your conversation. I tell her the same thing...she tires me trying to keep up :)
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Oh Balisha. You get so much done...how you do talk.