Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Off Work

I always look forward to Friday and the weekend. If they had enough for me to do at the office, I would enjoy my work. But once again, I'm having to "make work".

I will go to Independence this morning and get my hair done and afterward go to Juanita's to look after her concern. After that, I will come back home and go see Phyllis. I haven't seen her since Tuesday. After that I will come home and run the sweeper over the carpets and dust. I cleaned the bare floors a couple of days ago. I have the Living the Questions group here on Sunday evening.

I plan to take a week off in July for church camp. I hope I can afford that. I can use the money Ron and Joyce sent to me. I put that in my savings. I will lose my salary for that week. We get no paid vacation and camp costs $175.00 for the week.

More later....

I spent the first part of the afternoon vacuuming the house. Then I sat down to read my kindle and fell asleep for two hours. I read some more and finally at 11:00 I went to bed.

No comments: