Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another Thursday

I had a great night's sleep last night and didn't wake until 3:30 when I awoke long enough to take my meds. I went right back to sleep until 5:00 AM when the thunder woke me up. I knew Missy would be wanting in so I got up and let her in. She hates thunder.

It is raining now and we really needed the rain.

I will work today. I called Bob A yesterday and asked him to go to lunch with me. We went to El Pueblos and had our favorite lunch. He has decided if Phyllis remains stable this week and is still getting good care, he will go see her early Saturday and then we will go to Joplin and eat at Olive Garden and walk the mall. I will see Phyllis on Friday while I'm off work.

Juanita called night before last and I had a long talk with her. I told her about Phyllis and all that has transpired the past three weeks. She wants me to come by on Friday morning after my hair appointment and look at a place on her body that she is concerned might be skin cancer. I told her I would do that. More later...

I worked about an hour and a quarter cleaning out that bulb bed before the mosquitoes started eating on me and I had to stop for the evening. I'll get back to it later next week....probably Monday evening.

No comments: