Monday, July 2, 2012

Another Monday

It's Monday again and it's 5:50 in the morning. I put my chicken casserole in the oven earlier and when it is finished I will put my dessert in. Bob, my brother in law, will come over this afternoon about 2:00 and get both of them and take them out to church for the family funeral dinner at 3:00. The casserole will have to be warmed up before it can be served. I hope this all goes well. I will be working because it's Monday but five members of the congregation who do not have jobs, will serve this dinner. We're supposed to serve 20 - 25 family members. I am betting that a dozen might show up. We will see.

I will take tomorrow morning off just in case my hairdresser can work me into her schedule. I will mow this evening if I can work it out. If not, I will wait until Thursday evening. The grass hasn't grown much in this heat and without any rain. I will be leaving Saturday for camp (if Phyllis is still living).

I tried to read last night but kept falling asleep. I finally went to bed at 9:30. I slept well until about 4:15 when I awoke to take my meds and go to the bathroom. Finally I just got up and got myself ready for work.

More later. I need to put together my dessert. That chicken dish will come out of the oven in fifteen minutes.....

O.K. The casserole is out cooling and the dessert is in the oven. More later...

This evening I noticed it was 80 degrees at 8:00 so I got out there on the mower and got the yard mowed and trimmed. I finished just as it got dark. Now I'm going to take my bath and go to bed.

No comments: