Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday at Camp

Well, I will meet my brother in law in about 45 minutes for breakfast and then I will think about taking off for camp. It's about two hours over there. I will probably get there about 10:00. I am looking forward to it yet in some respects dreading it. Nearly a week away from home. I've never been much on being away from home and yet I know I need this break. I'll be back Monday to do the graveside services for my sister. My daughter is going to help me. Then after that, I will go back to camp.

I am taking my laptop and if I can connect using their router at the campground manager's cabin, I will have the internet. I can check my e-mail through web mail. I can keep up with my blog and post on the church's website too.

My brother in law is supposed to water my plants and feed Missy, my cat....and Inky too if he comes around. Missy will be furious that I am gone. She doesn't like anyone else and she doesn't like me much. But she does prefer me. She hates Inky.

I am all packed. I searched the house for a hair dryer. I have two somewhere. I even searched the garage in the rummage boxed up there. I cannot find either of them. I will need one at camp so I may go into Joplin to Wal Mart and buy one. It's so disgusting that I can't find either one of mine.

2 comments:

Betty said...

If you buy a new hair dryer, you will be sure to find the other two without even trying when you get back. lol Have a good time at camp.

Margie's Musings said...

That's what everyone at camp said too, Betty. :)