Saturday, November 17, 2012

Busy Saturday

This has been a busy Saturday. I met Bob this morning for breakfast and then went to the church before I went to pick up Juanita. I duplicated my Camp notebook for Melissa and Leslie and left their books out at church. They can pick them up tomorrow at church.

Then I went on to Independence and picked up Juanita for our trip to Bartlesville. She is really getting fragile at 91. But we enjoyed our visit. We were going to eat ay Pies and Such but they were closed on Saturday so we went back to Dink's for Bar B Que. I didn't tell her I just eaten there yesterday. It was important to her.

I took her home and was back home by 2:00. Then I mowed my back yard. I started to trim it but my trimmer quit on me. I am trying to charge the battery and will try to finish trimming tomorrow afternoon.

I called Bob when I got home to tell him I was back. His daughter, Denise, had brought him over some DVD movies for us to watch so he came over about 6:00 and we watched one of them. We watched High Crimes with Ashley Judd and Morgan Freeman. It was quite good. It was a real mystery. I like Morgan Freeman.

He left a while ago to go home and shower and go to bed. I will take my bath in a little while and go to bed myself.

No comments: