Monday, November 12, 2012

No Work Today

There is no work today. This is a national holiday. Actually the holiday (Veteran's Day) was yesterday but since it fell on Sunday, the office is celebrating it today.

I slept well last night. I slept until 5:30, which is unusual for me. I'm usually up at 5:00. I will stay around this morning until Bob gets his car to Dollar Tire to get his tire repaired. There's always the chance he won't be able to get there because the tire will go down again.

I don't exactly know what I will do today. I want to do something though. I may go to Bartlesville and take Bob if he wants to go. We could eat at Dink's. I will have to go to the bank today to use the ATM machine. I am nearly out of cash. My social security will be in on Wednesday. I also will get my salary on Thursday and my bills are scheduled to be paid then too.

Bob came over for lunch. He had filled his tire with air and gone to have it repaired. He brought back my compressor. We then went out to Wal Mart and bought some food for the food basket at church and took it out there. After he brought me home, I baked some cookies. He will come over this evening and we will watch The King's Speech. It's been awhile since I've seen it On Demand on the cable.

No comments: