Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday Again

It's Thursday again and I am ready for it. This has been a short week for me but I am happy anyhow. I have too much going in my life anyhow. Last night was the PINCH meeting and then Bob came over and we watched PBS programming.

Missy, my cat, has been having a health problem. She evidently has a hair ball she is unable to cough up. I don't know what I can do for her. She chokes and hacks but nothing comes up. I don't suppose a vet could help her. I may go buy some of that cat food that is labeled for hair ball control. Otherwise, I am perplexed. Usually they can cough up those hairballs. She woke me up twice last night coughing and choking.

I have nothing going tonight. I may watch a DVD if I can find one we want to see. Bob has not seen The Bucket List. If the library has it, I may check it out.

I will fix hamburgers and french fries for lunch today. Then I will go to work. Tomorrow we will go to Bartlesville to meet Myra for lunch. Then Saturday, if she still wants to go, I will take Juanita back to Bartlesville for lunch.

No comments: